Kansas City has many beautiful and unique locations for a photoshoot. Here are some ideas:
- Country Club Plaza: This outdoor shopping district has beautiful Spanish-inspired architecture, fountains, and landscaping that provide a great backdrop for a photoshoot.
- Loose Park: This public park is known for its rose garden and has many beautiful areas to take photos, including a lake, stone bridges, and a small waterfall.
- West Bottoms: This historic district has a mix of urban and industrial architecture that can make for a gritty and urban backdrop for a photoshoot.
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art: This art museum has beautiful sculptures and architecture that can provide a unique and artistic backdrop for a photoshoot.
- Liberty Memorial: This World War I memorial has a beautiful view of the city skyline and can provide a dramatic and patriotic backdrop for a photoshoot.
- Union Station: This historic train station has beautiful architecture and a grand hall that can make for a stunning backdrop for a photoshoot.
- Kaw Point Park: This park is located at the confluence of the Missouri and Kansas Rivers and has a beautiful view of the downtown skyline.
I have so many secret spots to shoot! Let me know what vibe you are going for and I will cook up the best shoot for you!